Wednesday 16 July 2014

Always running

Recently I got diagonsed with some serious stuff and put on life time medication, so is this the definition of who I am now, a pyhsco who has to pop pills every day to make it through? I'd like to think not! 

I don't know about yourself but I often stress, the saying 'don't sweat the small stuff' doesn't play well with me and I sweat everything, even things as superficial as 'a cup of tea or a cup of coffee?' - big question right there I know. However even small questions such as still manage to find a way to give me a headache. 

I'm never any good at confrontation, unless I have a major point to make, I'm awful at goodbyes and even worse at decision making, so I run. 

Whenever I get stressed out or start to panic, something in my mind tells me to leave - I have no idea when this little action sprung into play, however it looks like it's here to stay (unfortunately my bank balance isn't loving it). 

So I wonder how do you handle stress? Does screaming at the top of your lungs help or maybe putting your fist through your bedroom wall? Because any advice that doesn't involve me going up and down the uk like a mad woman would be greatly appreciated. 

If I'm honest I'm not entirely too sure where this post is going, I just wanted to offer some reassurance that sometimes it's okay to be scared, and it's okay to feel trapped and like you're letting everybody down - it's a part of growing and allowing yourself to make mistakes and earn some valuable life lessons. 

I seen this post once and I live by it strongly now "No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of anxiety can shape the future" so whenever you're feeling low or your panicking, take a second to think about it - get yourself out of the situation in the safest way possible and try not to hurt everybody around you (I seem to be a pro at that ha). 

Sorry this was such a deep and personal post but I'd like to think it sometimes good to share what's going on in your head, and if you can't say it out loud then write it down, even if nobody ever see' it, something's really aren't worth the worry because tomorrow is always a fresh start (ooooh deep right?) 

I hope this was a good read or even a little laugh at my dispense; however it feels good. 

So until next time - 
TTFN!  

3 comments:

  1. advice i can give is if youre feeling stressed as hard as it might be just try and think positive thoughts and happy thoughts, also try focusing on breathing and try clear your mind... if these two dont work beat up a squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll bare that in mind thank you :)

    ReplyDelete