Wednesday 8 October 2014

A thank you from me to you



I want to keep this very short and sweet.
I would just like to say a massive thank you to everybody who's read my blog over the past couple of months - I checked my stats today and 5000 of you have taken the time out of your day to read something I've had an interest in writing about, and that's amazing!

Whether you've only read a couple, or all it doesn't matter - I am very grateful to anybody who's read it at all and I hope you know that!

It may not seem a massive deal to you, but I started this blog when I was in a very dark place and it was a personal outlet for me to use.
I did not think a couple of months later there would even be 5 of you who have read it.

Keep the views coming guys and I'll keep the posts coming, hopefully they'll get better and better each time.
But this was just a short post, to say thank you to the 5000 sets of eyes who've clicked my link and read what I've got to say. 

There will be more exciting posts coming I feel now the festive season is upon us, so keep an eye out for them if you're interested. 
Also maybe even a VLOG (video - log) or two. 

But until next time guys, thank you so much, really.
MWAH 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment