Sunday 10 August 2014

Being grateful

Where have I been? 


So some of you may or may not of realised that recently over the past week or so I've been quite MIA (missing in action) there were certain things happening in my life that didn't make me feel very inspired to put up a blog post and even though this blog was made for me as a personal outlet and somewhere to express myself, since I was posting practically every day I started to feel very pressured purely by myself to upload every day and make every new blog post better than the last. Which in a small sense isn't a bad thing to give yourself a push, everybody needs motivation and competition sometimes but in a healthy dose.

Like I said there have been things going on in my life which I don't really care to discuss on here very widely but it's made me realise how lucky I am to have what I have around me. 

Also touching on something which is such a controversial topic, I recently watched Tulisa's documentary after seeing so much discussion on social media websites about it, and I just want to give my two sents that she is one hell of a strong woman to have gone through what she has this past year and still come out fighting and tougher than ever is amazing. The people who are purely commenting on her looks and plastic surgery over the past year; quick reminder - somebody's looks don't make them a better person. It's their personality and what they have to offer. 'You look like a horse when you look down your nose like that'. 

Without going off on a tangent about Tulisa's life I just wanted to get my point across that we should be so grateful for what we have and what we're not personally suffering like others are around the world. Don't get me wrong, I know every family has their difficult times and at some point we will all have to grief and suffer, but stop for one minute and open your eyes and realise how blessed you are. For simple things such as clean water and food, the time you get to spend with your loved ones. 

I don't want this to become a patronising post and I'm not saying everybody is ungrateful, it just came to my attention recently that I am lucky even though I'm currently facing one of the worst times of my life.  So a bit of awknologement - Mum, Dad, Dani, Matt, Han, Vicki, Marcus and my girls.. If you're reading this I'm so grateful for each and everyone of you who has put a smile on my face numerous times. 

So what are you grateful for? 
I'm sure there's plenty. And just remember even if it's a shit day today, tomorrow is a new beginning.


I hope you have enjoyed this spontaneous post my loves. I'm going to try and get back into the swing of blogging more frequently and I know I mentioned in a previous post about uploading more 'fun' posts, I have a lot of beauty/fashion/décor/fun posts in mind they just need to be put together perfectly before they're uploaded. Also to the people wondering where my Vlog has vanished to - due to petty personal reasons it had to be taken down, if I had it my way it would be different, but that won't stop me as I still have ideas for future videos. 

I hope you're all well and having a lovely week. Happy Sunday, enjoy your roast! 

Until next time my loves - 
TTFN! xxx

Side note: I do plan on my content being more frequent again so if anybody has anything they would like me to post about, get in touch! 





No comments:

Post a Comment