Wednesday 26 November 2014

Not a new year, but still a new you

Hey, you! 

Sorry it's been so long, I've had a pretty hectic month and I've finally just found some time to sit down and start sorting something's out for myself. 

It's around this time of year when the New Year starts looming and we start using the excuse in the back of our minds 'New year, new me'. We start putting change off because we're soon going to have a list and each year the resolutions are the same and so's the out come, usually (failed). 

This month I've had to make some pretty tough decisions and I've put myself in positions which could've been the best or worst ever. 
I decided that enough was enough with something's and came to the conscious decision it was about time I started looking after myself. 

I'm sure we all have our days when we decide we're in need for a change or a situation happens and that change becomes inevitable. But it's the adapting or finding the strength and cracking on with it that's the toughest part.
There's no rule on how many times you can turn over a new leaf for yourself and there's no expiry date on change.  

So if there's something on your mind you've wanted to do for a while, or a change you're wanting to make - then do it! I couldn't encourage people enough to do what they want to do. At the end of the day, you can't expect the people around you to be happy for you if you're not happy with yourself.
Some decisions are harder than others, but if you know in your gut instinct that you want it happen, make it happen. You may have to say bye to some people or to some things in your life, but when one door closes, another will open. 

I've decided to dedicate the end of this year and next year to getting myself better, my girls, going travelling, becoming fit and finally getting my paws on a pair of Christian Louboutins. 

If I can achieve those starting today, I can honestly say I'll be 100% happy with myself. 

So what's on your mind that you've wanted to change? Is there something that's been bugging you for a while but you haven't had the courage to go get it? Well, today's your day - so go get it!

Hopefully the gap won't be too long until I see you again.
Until next time my loves, 
Strive for happiness and keep smiling. 
TTFN 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment